In the UID2 Portal, on the Team Members page, you can perform all activities relating to configuring individuals who you want to authorize for access to your account, including the following:
- Add a Team Member
- Resend an Invitation to a Team Member
- Edit Information for a Team Member
- Remove a Team Member
Team Member Rights and Responsibilities
Each team member is an administrator for the account, and can perform all activities relating to managing your team and your account, including the following:
- Add, modify, or remove additional team members: see Add a Team Member
- Add, modify, or remove email contacts: see Email Contacts.
- Add or remove sharing relationships and sharing settings: see Sharing Permissions.
Add a Team Member
Complete the following steps:
Log in to your UID2 Portal account.
On the Team Members page, click Add Team Member.
Enter the first name, last name, email, and job function.
Click Save Team Member.
The team member is added to the list, with Pending status, and an invitation email is sent to the invited person.
Resend an Invitation to a Team Member
If you added a team member, you might need to resend the invitation. For example, perhaps the team member didn't receive the invitation or accidentally deleted it, or the invitation has expired.
To re-send the invitation for a team member, find the team member on the list and then, in the Actions column, click Resend Invitation. The status updates to Invitation Sent, and a new invitation email is sent.
Edit Information for a Team Member
To edit information for a team member, find the team member on the list and then, in the Actions column, click the Edit (pencil) icon.
Update the information, and then save the changes.
Remove a Team Member
To remove someone from the team, follow these steps:
- Find the team member on the list and then, in the Actions column, click the delete (trashcan) icon.
- At the confirmation message, click Delete Team Member. The team member is removed from the team.
Log In for the First Time as a Team Member
If you were added as a new team member, we send you a confirmation email to validate your address. Follow these steps:
- Click in the email to accept the invitation.
- Click through to update your password from the initial default.
- Log in to the UID2 Portal using your email and your new password. This confirms your account.
- On first login, review and accept the UID2 Sharing Portal Terms of Service.