UID2 Portal Overview
The UID2 Portal is your one-stop shop for setting up and configuring your UID2 account. In this self-serve portal, you can complete all basic setup steps for UID2 participation. Click through on the links below for more information about each activity:
- Request an account, configure basic account information such as name and location, and log in for the first time: see Getting Started with the UID2 Portal](/docs/portal/portal-getting-started).
- Review your profile: see Participant Information.
- Configure individual sharing participants or groups of sharing participants: see Sharing Permissions.
- Add team members who will have permission to manage your account: see Team Members.
- Set up designated email contacts who will be notified of news or updates: see Email Contacts.
You can also:
- Reset your password: see Reset Password.
Access the UID2 Portal
To get access to the portal, ask your UID2 contact for permission to create an account. Your contact will send you a link to get started.
Set Up Your Account
To set up your account, see Getting Started with the UID2 Portal.